(WFH – Sth East Qld)
- B2B – Manage sales process from A to Z
- Ideal candidate – Safety Equipment or consumables
- Distributor network, channels & end user sales
- Learn the ropes and then run your own show
About the Role
If you’re passionate about safety in the workplace, then this is the company for you. Being an experienced BDM/Sales Executive with experience in the Safety Sector, you will thrive in this role. Work for the exclusive Australian wholesalers of market leading brands. Brands that you will recognise and trust. This role is initially to look after the entire Qld region, but will be divided in the future.
What’s great about this role
- WFH full-time and travel when required
- Work for a market leader with a great reputation
- Enjoy team work and regular communication
- Innovative, Proactive & Progressive company
- Identify New Business Opportunities:Utilize your market research skills to identify potential clients and partners and develop strategies to expand their client base.
- Build Strong Relationships:Cultivate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and partners. Your ability to build rapport will be pivotal in driving business success.
- Collaborate with the Team:Work closely with your colleagues to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction is provided each time.
- Drive Sales Growth:Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets. Your proactive approach will be instrumental in your success. You’re a “hunter”.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Experience:An experienced BDM preferably in Safety Equipment/Workwear and/or blue collar sector.
- Excellent Communication:Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strategic Thinker:A strategic mindset with the ability to analyse market trends and identify business opportunities.
- Team Player:Collaborative spirit with a passion for working in a team-oriented network.
- Networking Skills:Exceptional networking and relationship-building abilities.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VVK12636/1.0