- Well-established & industry leading organisation
- Positive team environment and supportive culture
- Australian family-owned and operated
About the Role
Our client is seeking a dynamic and passionate Business Development Manager who offers a positive work ethic and a proactive can-do attitude!
Reporting directly to the General Manager and located in the Southern suburbs of Sydney, you will be joining a highly experienced sales team. You will be responsible in growing the business through existing client base as well as the drive and passion to seek new business opportunities within the window and doors installation industry.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual with excellent communication skills, comfortable in generating leads, a team player and able to set and achieve goals.
What’s great about this role:
- Great team environment and supportive culture
- Australian family owned and operated
- Personal development & career progression
- Generous remuneration package
- Maintain & build strong relationships with customers through regular contact and site visits
- Generate all sales leads and have meetings onsite and in showroom
- Drive sales opportunities to new and existing customers
- Prepare accurate quotations ensuring measurements and finishes are correct
- Attend to all customers’ queries and requests
- Providing technical advice and support
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar sales capacity
- Ideally, sales experience in the windows and doors installation industry
- Good understanding of the manufacturing / building industry or relevant industry.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the sales role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, multitask in fast-paced environment and meet target
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Well presented, reliable, friendly and professional
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TB12639.02