- Well established Bathroom, Kitchen & Plumbing retailer
- Join a business in operation for over 50 years
- Newly created role, you can make your own
- Excellent team and Company culture
About the Role:
Our client is a leading Bathroomware Retailer who have been established for over 50 years and are known for their exceptional customer service and quality product offering. Through a passion for design, quality and service, they have now become a leader in the market, showcasing the bathroom industry’s most outstanding bathroom creations from around the world.
Due to continued growth and success, a newly created position is now available for a suitably qualified, self-motivated, focused individual who has exceptional attention to detail and strong Financial Accounting ability. This will be a busy and challenging hands-on role reporting to the Directors, where you will have responsibility for preparing end of period financial and management reports including journals, trial balance, reconciliations, BAS and other statutory requirements.
- Be a part of a highly successful family business with strong values
- Opportunity to develop yourself and further your career in this newly created role
- Competitive salary on offer
- Excellent location, close to public transport, shops and cafés
- Preparation of monthly reports including journal entries, bank reconciliations, and trial balance with sub-ledgers.
- Oversee AP & AR functions and reporting processes
- Reconciliation and documentation of intercompany transactions
- Completion of all statutory compliance requirements for all entities such as FBT, ABS, TPAR & BAS.
- Oversee payroll functions, superannuation and workers compensation
- Assist the CFO with preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with input functions, supporting processes and continuous improvement of finance processes and internal controls.
- Assist with other finance tasks and ad hoc matters as required
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years in a Financial Accounting role
- High level knowledge of Navision Accounting software or similar
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, in particular Excel reporting
- CA/CPA qualifications not essential, but will be highly regarded
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient Financial Accounting knowledge and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results Orientated with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a close knit team environment
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB12645/1.0