- Autonomous role being the right hand person to the Director
- Busy, challenging support role requiring you to be “one-step” ahead of what’s required for the day
- Work with a respected business in the prestige real estate market
About the Role
Our client is a leading Gold Coast Real Estate Agency, who has developed an unrivalled reputation for outstanding customer service, integrity and premium results.
A mature, professional, experienced PA who has a number of years’ demonstrated experience in QLD Real Estate Administration and is passionate about the industry, is needed to support this busy Principal. The role will include day to day administration support, including diary management, preparation of presentations and sales packs, preparing and managing Sales Contracts, preparation of flyers and marketing materials and personalised PA duties, where required. Previous experience in a similar role within Real Estate or similar is a must, along with having a high attention to detail, excellent customer service and the ability to multi-task.
Whilst the preference is for a full time person, we would also consider school hours for the right person.
What’s great about this role:
- Highly respected business, with high performing staff
- Rewarding salary package
- Challenging role with loads of variety
- Oversee and manage the day to day administrative functions for the Principal
- Arrange daily planning, follow up meetings with the Principal to ensure all daily tasks are attended to and any reminders actioned
- Preparation of Form 6s, sales contracts, and monitor contract conditions through to settlement
- Organise email inbox, calendars and diary management
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of presentation and marketing material
- Prepare and organise brochures and property marketing material for open homes
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the database
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role within Property Administration
- Experience in preparation of sales contracts & settlement procedures
- Excellent computer and administration skills, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & CANVA
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- High attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and pride in personal and professional appearance
- Current QLD Salesperson Certificate of Registration required
- Experience with RP Data, Realworks, Realestate.com, preferrable, but not essential
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB 12611/2.0