- Join a great team in a well-established & growing business
- Work for a market leader with a great culture
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
About the Role:
Our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World and in addition, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
They are now seeking a driven hands-on individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment and has the ability to “get in and get things done”. Responsibilities will include receipt and dispatch of parts to customers, ensuring paperwork, packaging and labelling is correct, performing regular stocktakes and keeping the stores and freight areas clean and safe. The successful applicant will need to pride themselves on their excellent attention to detail and possess the willingness to add value to their role and this growing business.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Promotional opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Ensure goods received and dispatched are in good condition and corresponding paperwork is correct
- Enter goods received into the companies computerised system
- Ensure stock rotation systems are maintained
- Maintaining an accurate, clean and safe warehouse
- Undertake regular stocktakes & inventory cycle counts
- Forklift operation, loading and unloading of goods
- Interpreting parts requests from the Workshop
- Taking care of the transfer and overall delivery of parts to workshop
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a stores role
- Professional Phone Manner essential
- A good level of computer skills
- Mechanically minded and/or an interest in heavy machinery, an advantage
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Hard worker, who is honest and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
- Drivers Licence
- Physically fit, with the ability to undertake heavy lifting
- MUST be in Australia and have full working rights.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB 12632/2.0