- Secure employment with a long-established company
- Friendly team and highly skilled team
- Career progression and professional development
About the Role
What’s great about this role:
- Secure employment with a well-established company
- Opportunity to work on varied tasks; every day is different
- Continuous training and mentorship
- Career progression and personal development
- Close to public transport
- Manage the reception and IT related concerns
- Build and maintain client relationship
- Maintenance of client records, files, database, and correspondence.
- Office and stationery supplies.
- ATO and ASIC liaison
- Manage office workflow and client documents.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities and tasks as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration/office management role (Experience in public practice firm is an advantage)
- Experience with financial service and accounting software
- Knowledge in tax compliance and regulations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail and client confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Professional work ethic with an ability to work as an integral member of a team and autonomously.
- Must be on a Permanent Residency Visa/Citizen
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.