- Australian family owned company
- Friendly, helpful work environment
- Working hours 8:30am > 5:00pm
About the Role
As the Customer Service Administrator you will be a part of a small Customer Service team working in a modern office while providing vital support and service to customers.
This role is responsible for ensuring the customer’s needs are met by responding and resolving enquiries, concerns and requests about the company’s products and services as well as proactively promoting company’s products and services to new and existing customers.
The successful candidate must have excellent customer service standards and must have the ability to maintain high customer satisfaction.
What’s great about this role:
- Working with a friendly helpful team
- Being part of a national group communicating with other branches
- Variety of tasks dealing with new customers every day
- Maintain customer satisfaction at all times
- Take ownership and respond to enquiries
- Manage customer escalations and resolve issues
- Manage customer orders as required
- Identify sales leads and pass on to the Sales team
- Book customer onsite surveys for the sales team
- General sales administration tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ customer service and/or sales support experience
- Previous administration experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills via email and phone
- Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office and CRM systems)
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to work under pressure during peak times
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.