- Join a company that offers a family-value approach!
- A business services accountancy firm offering a wide variety of specialised work
- Great office facility, competitive remuneration and a fantastic team!
About the Role
Our client is a highly established family business operating since 1978. They possess a deep understanding and strong expertise in providing tax planning and assisting a diverse portfolio of clients with family group structuring, portfolio management services, testamentary trust and estate tax planning assistance, and superannuation planning.
Due to continuous business growth, they are seeking a Business Services Manager to join their team in North Sydney. You will work collaboratively with the Principal Directors providing tax and business advice to clients while managing a team of accounting professionals.
The ideal candidate must possess strategic thinking, leadership skills, dedication to providing excellent service, and considering the business as their own. Additionally, you will receive hands-on support from the experienced principals as part of ongoing training and mentorship.
What’s great about this role:
- Belong in a well-established and growing chartered accounting firm
- Positive work environment with a supportive team
- Interactive and social activities outside work (regular team gatherings)
- Great office location with nearby shops and designated parking space (no traffic hassles!)
- Opportunity for professional growth, mentorship, and skill development
- Manage a diverse client portfolio including trust, companies, partnerships, international clients, and high-net worth clients
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide high-quality accounting, taxation, and business advisory services to clients
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and best practices in accounting
- Lead a team of offshore accountants providing guidance and support to ensure efficient workflow
Skills and Experience:
- CA or CPA qualified with at least 7 years of experience in Business Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Commerce (major in accounting and taxation)
- Intermediate to Advanced computer literacy (demonstrated use of Microsoft Office, Xero, MYOB Business)
- Experience with investment entities and platforms (BGL SimpleInvest 360) is highly favourable but not mandatory
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.